- SJUSD will provide the opportunity for students to complete the sequence of math recommended by The University of California
- Annually the district, admin. teachers and counselors will examine placement protocols that take into consideration multiple measures
- Students shall not repeat a math class that they have successfully passed
- Within the first month of school systems are in place to re-evaluate proper math placement and make corrections if a student is not properly placed.
- Students see a counselor if they believe they are misplaced and math teachers review this with students on the first couple of days
Math 1 A&B
Math 2 A&BMath 3 A&B